Friday, March 02, 2012

Reading Plan: March 2012

For this month, I plan to finish these books:


As you can see, for this month I'm trying to go for diversity. Starting the month with Dance Dance Dance, written by Haruki Murakami, one of my favorite authors. I've read this a long time ago as a borrowed book from my college library. But, I now have a copy. Thank you to Trish,  a former officemate, who gave this to me as a gift last Christmas. 


I'm going to follow it up with a highly recommended book, The Bridges of Madison County. The person who recommended it told me that this book will strengthen one's belief in romance and love. He probably thinks that my belief in love is waning a tad bit. 

The third book for this month would be Margaret Atwood's Blind Assassin. I've been putting off reading this for the past 2 months. But, I feel that I need to read this before the pages of my copy starts to yellow. Besides, reading it would mean another book in my Chunkster Challenge list.

House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker is included in my reading list this month just because I need variety. 

I'd probably have room to squeeze in one more book this month. I just might break my no book-buying-before-I-finish-my-TBR-pile resolution and get the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in time for Goodreads-TFG's monthly face-to-face book discussions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment