Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Joining the Off the Shelf 2012 Reading Challenge


Earlier today, I signed up for the Chunkster Reading Challenge. In that post I kind of made a confession that most of my TBR pile are chunkster books. But, just like any book addict, I am addicted to buying books. Most of them I forget to go back to when I see a book that I'm more interested in reading.

More than 3/4 of the books on my shelf have yet to be read. Some of them have pages that are beginning to yellow. Yikes. That's just wrong.

I came across Book Ardour's Off the Shelf Challenge and, just like the Chunkster Reading Challenge, this just might push me to slowly but surely narrow down my TBR pile.

And because my Goodreads challenge for this year is to read 48 books, I'm thinking that my Off the Shelf Challenge Level should be Making A Dint (30 books)


Challenge Timeframe: January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012

My Challenge Level: Making a Dint = 30 books

Oh... I don't think I need to add the Extra Challenge part. That would just be too much pressure for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment